It’s about time! I take Pills for Skillz WoW tournament.
The German guild I take Pills for Skillz is organizing a WoW arena tournament during the 8th and 10th of March 2013. We want to entertain you with some of the best German arena teams facing each other and are still looking for more teams to participate. The whole tournament is planned as a showcase for a second tournament later this year.
We want to connect the different European PvP scenes.
We want tournaments to happen more often and we hope you will tune in.
Date: 08.03.2013 – 10.03.2013
Friday: 5pm – 11:30pm CET
Saturday: 2pm – 9pm CET
Sunday: 5pm – 10pm CET
Commentators: Kieran, Hildegard, Saffie
“We will get Titlez” (EU Steamwheedle Cartel)
Paiz (Mage), Chromex (Warlock), Konradxo (Druid)
“Revenge of the Rogue” (EU Blackrock)
Sharkou (Rogue), Weoh (Warlock), Tethis (Shaman)
“team ARROW” (EU Drak’thul)
Ruxxy (Shadow Priest), Felleric (Mage), Doomed (Paladin)
“Blazing PHD” (EU Xavius)
Zionsfall (Hunter), Ryan (Death Knight), Vicky (Shaman)
“Do you even Click” (EU-Blackrock)
Texainyesyo (Warrior), Gaalonxyz (Death Knight), Halifaxyo (Paladin)
“Reskos Bizeps” (EU-Aegwynn)
Darkwingduck (Warlock), Reskolol (Shaman), summi (Druid)
Ghettoboyy (Hunter), Fewen (Druid), Alisea (Paladin)
“brathering” (EU Aegwynn)
Daze (Warrior), Gotnotalent (Mage), Xyrah (Druid)
Akaishuichi (Rogue), Mitsukosan (Warlock), Caradura (Shaman)
“The Time is Gone” (EU-Blackrock)
Deliczz (Mage), Tuppy (Priest), Doomsen (Druid)
- All games are played on live realms.
- Only PvP gear may be used at any time during the tournament. Players using PvE gear despite the rules receive one warning and are disqualified the second time along with their team.
- Any setup with one healer is allowed.
- No class stacking.
- A maximum of three players per team is allowed
- Each player can play up to two classes
- Teams can change their setup and spec in between each game.
- The losing team of each match will be able to choose a map that has not already been played. Nagrand Arena will always be played first. In a best of 7 series a map cannot be played twice until all others have been chosen.
- Group phase is played as best of 3
- Elimination phase is played as best of 5
- Finals are played as best of 7
- 45 second disconnect rule: If a player disconnects after 45 second mark the game will not be replayed.
- All voice communication will be made over Dolby Axon.
- IP adresses need to be changed, which will be checked by the organizers. DDOS protection is the responsibilty of each player and multiple DDOS attacks on a player may lead for his team to be disqualified.
- Read the DDOS protection guide and make sure your IP address is changed. Thanks to Mugemz for 90% of the work with his previous guide.
- Thanks to Yaspresents for the inspiration
For this tournament only 90€ are in the price pool as of now. See the next paragraph on how to improve that.
On the 9th of March 2013 at 10pm CET a podcast with I take Pills for Skillz participant Akaisuichi, Rzn and Khuna will take place. And we will for sure discuss the tournament. The podcast will be hosted on Hildegard’s stream.